We are committed to sustainability and have Three Shades of Green:
1. Environmental Sustainability
Cleaner Solutions is committed to the goals of environmental sustainability. We make every effort to use the most environmentally friendly products in the manufacture of our products. Sanitizers are manufactured to the exact specifications of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and we refer to the Designed for the Environment (DfE) Safer Chemical Ingredients List for our cleaning products.
2. Reducing the Carbon Footprint
Cleaner Solutions works hard to create the smallest carbon footprint possible.
- We had our manufacturing and warehouse facility audited by the TVA and upgraded our facility to meet all of their recommendations for energy efficiency.
- We source our ingredients locally.
- We manufacture chemicals locally in Memphis.
- We drive fuel efficient vehicles.
Cleaner Solutions is unique in the industry in the area of recycling.
We Recycle for Re-use:
We recycle most of our plastic containers for re-use. This means that we:
- Re-use these containers over and over (up to 20 times).
- Reduce our need for new plastic containers by up to 95%.
- Reduce the plastic in landfills by up to 95%.
- Reduce your cost on both product and waste disposal.
We Recycle for Re-purpose:
We recycle the plastic that cannot be re-used (either because of government regulations or because of quality control) for repurpose. These containers are sent to a local facility that prepares them to be processed in such a way as to reduce our oil dependency.