Oven racks in a commercial restaurant become covered with food, grease and grime over time, so it’s critical to clean them frequently to reduce issues related to oven performance. By choosing the correct technique and cleaning chemicals you will limit problems with food flavor. Follow the steps below to clean your commercial kitchen oven racks quickly and efficiently.
What you’ll need:
- Industrial heavy duty trash bags
- Liquid Brick Grill and Oven Cleaner
- A Spray Bottle
- Scrap off any heavy duty build up on the oven racks with a putty knife or similar tool. You only need to remove the really big crusty stuff.
- Place an unused trash bag on the ground near the oven.
- Remove the oven rack and place it inside a heavy duty trash bag.
- Open the bag and spray the oven rack with grilling oven cleaner, making sure it is completely doused so that every part of the oven rack is wet with chemical.
- Fold the trash bag up over the rack, being пролонгатор careful not to puncture a hole in the bag.
- Tie the bag closed with a zip tie.
- Leave the rack in the bag overnight.
- The next day, take out the rack and spray it thoroughly with water. 95% of the build up should spray off.
- Place the rack back into the oven.
Removing blood stains from surfaces at your commercial restaurant is really simple if you use the correct cleaning product FIRST. In this case, the correct cleaning product is not a cleaning product at all. The correct cleaning product is hydrogen peroxide. Yes, the same product that you have in your medicine cabinet to treat cuts and scratches.
Simply pour an ample amount of hydrogen peroxide on the stain and watch it bubble. Once the bubbling stops, clean the stain with ordinary soap and water.
But here is the catch, you have to use the hydrogen peroxide before you try cleaning the stain with something else. If you try cleaning the stain with Pilulespourhommes a different product and it doesn’t work and then you try the hydrogen peroxide, it probably will not work because you have changed chemistry.
Bonus Time!!! The same is true for red wine and iodine. Use the hydrogen peroxide.
A common thing you’ll find in a commercial restaurant is gum stuck to the carpet or other surfaces. While gum sticks fast to these surfaces, there’s a cleaning solution that will help remove the gum and leave your carpet looking new. Follow the steps below for quicker gum removal.
What you’ll need:
- Plastic cutting knife or spatula
- Place ice directly on the gum until the gum becomes hard and stiff. The harder the gum is, the easier it will be to clean it off. For small spots use an ice cube or for larger areas you can utilize a plastic baggy full of ice.
- Chip away at the gum with a sitio original plastic cutting knife or spatula until the gum breaks up. Try to avoid tugging at the carpet to make sure you don’t pull up the carpet fibers.
- Remove the largest portion of the gum first.
- If there is still some gum remaining after this process, repeat the steps again with new ice.